Terms and Conditions
By entering you agree that from time to time we may contact you with direct marketing material and information. You may opt out of receiving this material at any time. We do not spam. We will not sell your details to other parties.
- Unclaimed prizes You must claim your prize within 4 weeks of winning. It is your sole responsibility to collect your prize. If it is unclaimed the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw or withhold the prize at its discretion.
- Prizes are not transferrable and can not be exchanged for cash or any other product. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner. The Promoter will not reimburse any costs required to collect or use your prize.
- Valid entries No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
- Changes or cancellation If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including these terms and conditions and the prizes, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- Facebook Promotion’s are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Collecting information The Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of the promoter. Eligible entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. While the Promoter places priority on protecting your information we cannot guarantee the security of information provided. Without limiting the foregoing the Promoter may use all or any part of the entry on the Promoter’s website or in other forms of social media or on other websites or in any other media used by the Promoter for an indefinite period of time without attribution to the entrant.
- Disputes If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the Promoter’s decision in deciding who to award the prize to is final. All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the matters referred to in these terms and conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
Piper Collective is committed to protecting your privacy while you visit the site and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988.
This privacy statement relates to how we gather and use your personal information.
How information is collected
When you visit Piper Collective we may collect information via correspondence with you – either through email, phone call, social media comments, or when you subscribe to our mailing list. This may include your name, birth date, contact details, location, identification information, household details, payment and transaction details/history, records of your communications and interactions with us, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity with our digital services.
On occasion for your own security, we may require a few additional details to fulfil your order. It is an individual’s responsibility for providing accurate personal information. We may not be able to provide our products or services, or make offers to you without your personal information. We cannot be liable for information provided to us that is incorrect. We also collect non-identifying information about your visit to this site via cookies. You can turn off cookies at anytime by changing your specific browser settings. You may choose to not provide us with your personal information – in doing so we may not be able to offer you some or all of our services and may terminate your access to some or all of our site.
How your information is used
Information collected is only used in relation to your interactions and transactions with us. This includes: using your payment methods such as credit cards; making a purchase in store; placing an order online; making a non-cash payment; participating in a promotion, competition, or survey; registering for services; using related digital services. We may monitor and record your communications with us (including email and telephone) for security, dispute resolution, and training purposes, and we also operate video and audio surveillance devices in our premises. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose. Piper Collective does not sell your personal information to third parties. From time to time we may engage third parties to undertake work on behalf of Piper Collective, in those cases your information would be provided in order for them to perform work required for us. We would take reasonable steps to ensure these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations. This includes customer support, administration or shipping. If there is a change, or potential change, in the ownership of Piper Collective your information may be disclosed as part of the acquisition process. We would take reasonable steps to ensure this was undertaken in good faith, in relation to acquisition procedures. We may also supply your information to law enforcement upon request or if we suspect you are engaging in fraudulent or unlawful activity.From time to time we may contact you with direct marketing material and information. You may opt out of receiving this material at any time. We do not spam.
Accessing your personal information
You are entitled to request access to your personal information by contacting us. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity in writing. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold if it would interfere with the privacy of others, or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of third party sites and are not responsible for the content published on other sites. We also make no representations about the security of sites found by links from Piper Collective. We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Contact and complaints
If you believe we have breached your privacy, or you have a concern or complaint please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also contact the Office of Australian Information Commissioner by calling 1300 363 992.